My goal is to inspire parents who find themselves in similar situations.
Here are some random things about me…no rhyme or reason to the order:
- I have two amazing little girls who are known as the “Minis”.
- My dad gained custody of me when he was a teenager– and I was only 6 months old. We grew up together.
- I am addicted to coffee or it is addicted to me- haven’t figured out which is accurate. It’s the only dysfunctional relationship that I allow in my life.
- I’ve been an entrepreneur since the age of 14 when I started my first business. I’ve lived in a million dollar home, drove fancy cars and lost it all. I now live a happy but simple life and I’ve learned that “things” are not important nor do they make you happy.
- I live in the happiest place on Earth according to Oprah Winfrey and Jenny McCarthy.
- I work as an Independent Contractor doing PR, blogging and Social Media.
- I have many “colors”– I’ve been known to jump up and dance on a table but will be in a board meeting at 8am sharp on Monday morning. I am fun but responsible…all rolled into one 5’2″ little package.
- I’ve have Multiple Sclerosis yet I only think about it once per month–during my treatment. There are 29 or 30 other fabulous days of the month to focus on.
- I am a hoarder (of inspirational quotes and phrases).
More about divorcing a Narcissist: Help! I’m Divorcing a Narcissist by Karyl McBride, Ph.D.
Please join me on my journey!!!
Sign my petition to bring change to the Family Court System: Click Here
Find me on About.Com for Divorce Support: One Mom’s Battle About.Com
Email me at: Tina@thePRdiva.com Snail Mail: Tina PO Box 123, San Luis Obispo, Ca 93406